New Barn and visiting Kira

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some pictures



So I went to the barn yesterday all ready to play with Duck and she wasn't in her stall or paddock. So I went to the main barn to see where she was. I found her standing in a stall. It was her turn next for the vet. Time for shots and to have her teeth checked. When she saw me she started nickering and looked a bit nervous. Like "Where have you been? I've been sitting here at the MAIN barn all alone!" She only had to have one shot and I had dewormer for her. By the time the vet was done I didn't have enough time to do too much so I turned her loose in the round corral to get some pictures!


Duck enjoying a good roll. This is the first time I have seen her roll when turned loose in an arena at this barn. A good sign she is becoming more confident with her surroundings!
Trotting around. She was feeling frisky and kicked out at me as I tried to get her to trot.
Getting grass through the fence. Duck LOVES her grass!
Head shot. Doesn't she have such a cute face?
Standing there looking. She was a great poser yesterday! Followed by her vet appointment we came back at 4pm to have her feet done and get her new boots! They finally came in, yeah! I will post a pic of of them later!

2 comments:

keri said...

She is so cute!

Karissa said...

Looks like it is so warm and nice there. I wish we had grass like that here.