New Barn and visiting Kira

Friday, September 12, 2008

SAVVY CONFERENCE!!!!!!

Savvy Conference!!! Yeah! I was SO excited to go to Pagosa Springs, Colorado to the home of the heart of the Parelli Program and go to this 3 day Conference. What could be better than 3 days all horses with good friends and great views? Here are some pictures of us. Me and my sister at our cabin. We stayed at Hartland Ranch, which was about 10 miles from the Parelli Center. Very beautiful cabins that make my house look cheap! Then there is the picture of Shay, Tracy, Kris and Jessica all part of our conference gang. This picture was taken at the Parelli Center.



There is a picture of the kitchen of the cabin, it was so pretty! And the bed is the bedroom Kris and I shared. Poor Kris she had to listen to me cough (I had bronchitis while I was on the trip and am still recovering now) the whole time! 
And then there is this cute picture of Jessica and Tracy at the cabin sitting at the table.

No comments: